Text Version of the
Writer Resume Sample
Anytown, USA | 123-456-7890 | [email protected]
CUSTOMIZED CAREER CONTENT WRITER
Progressive writer and editor with creative vision and a commitment to delivering dynamic forward-focused written content. Exceptional ability to seek out and translate the latest trends into intriguing and fresh content ideas that appeal to diverse audiences. Highly skilled at establishing and cultivating relationships with the high levels of repeat and referral clients. Excels at integrating directional strategy into the development and implementation of ideas that target organizational goals. Resourceful and creative with a can-do attitude.
Written & Verbal Communication – Time Management – Organizational Strategy
Content Development – Social Media – Promotional Strategy – Positioning & Branding
Customer Service – Process Improvement – Team Collaboration – Creative Problem Solving
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Writer, 2010 – Present
- Developed and launched fakewebsite.com, a website devoted to providing customized career documents including resumes, cover letters, professional biographies, and social media content.
- Worked one-on-one with clients worldwide to produce professional documents tailored to the specific career needs of the client.
- Created and cultivated a professional online presence through participation on social media websites.
- Established a reputation as an integrity driven professional through a commitment and dedication to client satisfaction resulting in a high number of referrals.
- Maintained a blog committed to delivering comprehensive and current advice, tips, and resources for job seekers.
Content Writer, 2011 – Present
- Invited to be the blog’s resident resume expert; authored weekly articles and resume samples that provided job seekers with essential resources and strategies to maximize their job search success.
Lead Writer/Editor, 2009 – 2010
- Moved rapidly and progressively throughout roles of increasing responsibility; quickly promoted from resume writer to lead writer in charge of staff writers.
- Worked with clients one-on-one in the creation and development of customized resumes and other professional documents as well as authored articles for company blog.
- Provided editorial services to staff writers and ensured the timely delivery of products to customers.
- Oversaw business functions and managed daily operations in absence of owner.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Arts – English
University of Anywhere